Interviewing Richard Garriott!
Written by Nok - GameXbar
Thursday, 16 April 2009
Adam, Lead Administrator & Owner of Ultimate Online Forums, has announced the latest in the UOF Interview Series... Interviewing Richard Garriott! Richard "Lord British" Garriott is the legendary game developer who created nearly 30 years ago the Ultima franchise, Ultima Online in 1997, many other game titles, recently traveled to the International Space Station, and is one of the leaders in manned commercial space flight currently in development. Have you ever wanted put your own question to Lord British? This is your opportunity!
Here is the reprint of Adam's announcement of the upcoming interview:
I don't think I need to explain who this man is, heh, but incase you're wondering of his history with the gaming world, check out the wikipedia entry here - Richard Garriott at Wikipedia
It includes a useful list of games he worked on, or created.
As far as the interview goes, I'm sure there's people who have a ton of questions, but before you do, please follow the following guidelines
1) THINK before you post Click here to visit Ultimate Online Forums, and add your question to the UOF Interview Series... Interviewing Richard Garriott!
2) Rude or disrespectful questions will be deleted/ignored
3) Try not to abuse the fact we've got this interview by submitting 50 questions of your own, there are others who want to ask questions to!
4) If you can, please spellcheck your questions before posting them
5) When posting multiple questions, please don't put a number before each question. (makes my life easier)
6) Try and keep questions to the point and not ramble on.
7) The ROC applies to interviews - UOForums ROC
8) Try not to duplicate questions already asked.
I think that's about it, please feel free to submit your questions in this thread!
Please note: If there's an overwhelming response and we end up with tons of questions, we may filter out the best ones from each user and send them, rather than all of them.
Additionally, I'll be sending off this interview in ONE WEEK, but will allow extra time, if people need more time to think up questions.